Thursday, May 17, 2012

Garden Update

The progression of the gardens:


Jason and I have been working on expanding the vegetable garden and making it seem a little more put together. This is how it looked about a week ago. We are getting fencing delivered tomorrow to put around the stone paths.


Jason is tilling me a new flower garden in front of the vegetable beds! I have the BEST husband!

I went away to Dallas for a few days for work and I got back and wondered why Jason had planted things around my bean pole tee-pee and then I realized the beans had sprouted and grown this much while I was away!



The strawberries are starting to ripen. We've harvested about 2 lbs already this week and there a bunch more that will be ready soon!
    



2 lbs and counting!


Blueberries are going to start to color soon too!

Blackberries are blooming!

Look at the baby raspberries!


No comments:

Post a Comment